maandag 2 november 2009

Ivan Velasco: 'It has been a tough year'


-What has been the best moment of the season?
The truth is that I haven't got much luck this year with injuries and diseases, but although I wasn't yet at top level, I was very pleased with the Tour of Switzerland.
-What would you like to remember and forget about this year on personal level?
Personally it has been a hard year. I have learned a lot on psychological level, especially to become better after a hard period, that would I like to remember. I would forget the fracture of three ribs I had during the Vuelta a la Rioja and the training in July.
-Facing 2010, what are your hopes?
For 2010, the only thing I hope to do is to show my top level, which I haven't been able to this year.

2 opmerkingen:

Edo14 zei

Hello, my name's Edoardo, i'm italian but i really love Basque Country. I support the football team of Athletic Bilbao (I've a blog about it) and i really like cycling, so I obviously like Euskaltel Euskadi!
Could I add your blog in my Links' list?
Thank you very much, bye bye.
Edoardo

PS Sagasti RIP

Lizzard4567 zei

Of course you can add my blog to your site! It's always great to meet new fans!