donderdag 1 januari 2009

Urte Berri On

Of course I wish all of you the best for 2009. May it be a year full of happiness, luck and success. This year I will try to maintain this blog and keep it up to date regularly. I also have some wishes for the next year about Euskaltel. Logically I want more wins and more people to win! It's really time that some guys step up and make us proud! I also want one of the guys strongly compete for a big tour, so I'm thinking of Samuel, Igor or Mikel. But most of all I want a year without injuries and trouble for Euskaltel! For Haimar, I hope that he will have a great year with his new team and that he doesn't stay in the shadows of Contador, Armstrong... the whole year!

URTE BERRI ON!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR!

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Same to you, gelukkig nieuwjaar!

Anoniem zei

El Comercio says SamSan has not yet been able to train because of an injury in a small accident in the home.

Lizzard4567 zei

Oh really :( hopefully it isn't something to worry about :x