dinsdag 17 maart 2009

Euskaltel for San Remo

After quite an aweful Paris-Nice and Tirreno Adriatico in my opinion, hopefully Euskaltel will be able to redeem themselves by giving it their all in the first really big race of the season Milan - San Remo. Team leader will be Koldo Fernandez who will have to try to get in the final sprint, although such a long race can be quite hard for him. There are also Egoi Martinez, good in Tirreno, and Iñigo Landaluze, who rode great last year. The others are Aitor Galdos, Ivan Velasco, Josu Agirre, Andoni Lafuente and Pablo Urtasun. Aupa Euskaltel!

6 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Yeah the first two important stage races were very bad for Euskaltel. Only Egoi impressed me in a stage harder than a classic like Liege - Bastogne - Liege, that was great to watch.

Don't expect anything from Milano Sanremo actually. Last year it was great, with that attack of Iñigo in the very final part of the race.

Anoniem zei

Previous post is mine.

Lizzard4567 zei

Yeah but we have to keep believing in them, although it's hard when you see them riding in most italian races :x

Anoniem zei

Yeah but we have to keep believing in them, although it's hard when you see them riding in most races in general :x

Fixed your post :P Though I have set my hopes on Pais Vasco and the classics, if Samuel recovered well he might be able to score some victories there.

Lizzard4567 zei

I will miss big part of Pais Vasco and the classics because I'm going to Italy with school, I hate it! Hopefully I can find a tv so I can watch them :p

Anoniem zei

Will Pais Vasco be on television somewhere? I only remember myself watching some obscure Basque streams actually :D But that's a shame indeed (though Italy is a fantastic country)...