donderdag 8 oktober 2009

Rubén Pérez: 'Next year I want to win a stage'

Biciciclismo had a little interview with Rubén Pérez and here is what he said:
-Which has been the best moment of the season?
Definitely the races in Murcia and Castilla y Leon. I saw that winning a stage was possible and it gave me a lot of strength. Sometimes I was in a better shape but then the speed somehow went away.
-On personal level, what do you want to remember and what do you want to forget about 2009?
I will remember a lot of good moments, all the stages where I was satisfied to fulfill my job, even though I didn't get a victory or came in the public spotlights. Those days you are happy because you can do your work every day. I would want to forget the moment when I became ill in April, but that's part of the job.
-What are your intentions for 2010?
Most of all I want to make that extra step and win a race. Next to that I want to keep progressing and keep on racing.

Geen opmerkingen: