donderdag 23 augustus 2007

Eneco Tour Prologue

So yesterday I went with a friend to the prologue in the eneco tour and we had a great day ! We stood 5 hours in front of the Euskaltelbus but we didn't get bored. First there were no riders but a really nice guy Luis Lamas entertained us a bit. Then Aitor and Unai started and they were supernie, they were posing for pictures the whole timeand then also the other riders came and. My friend took 300 pictures, wich will follow later, I got all the autographs from the riders, a bidon from Iban Mayoz with water in it and a sheet of paper on wich the times were written when the riders of Euskaltel had to leave. I also entertained myself with the fact that I had to help all the other people that didn't know the riders names. There were also alot of people who thought Iban Mayo would be there but of course it was Iban Mayoz :x

I had no idea of the results until late in the evening, so I cant tell anything about it, I only know that when Mikel had to ride it rained really hard.

Results
1 Michiel Elijzen (Ned) Cofidis - Le Crédit par Téléphone 6.09 (49.706km/h
2 Juan Antonio Flecha Giannoni (Spa) Rabobank +0.01
3 Johan Van Summeren (Bel) Predictor - Lotto +0.02
...
35. Unai Etxebarria +0.15
55. Iban Mayoz +0.19
73. Benat Albizuri +0.22
79. Ruben Perez +0.23
109. Mikel Astarloza +0.29
113. Aitor Galdos +0.29
142. Jorge Azanza +0.39
148. Joseba Zubeldia +0.44

Geen opmerkingen: