zondag 2 september 2007

End of Vacation

Today is the end of the summer break for me and as you might know, I started this blog in July so I never did this together with school. I will try to do my best and write reports and news every day as fast as possible but when I have school work that comes first.

I hope you all keep reading this blog because I really enjoy doing this. Also one other thing : PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS WHEN YOU READ SOMETHING, I like to get review and other info about Euskaltel or my writing skills so don't be scared.

Grtz Your blogger Yort

2 opmerkingen:

Magnus zei

Please keep up the good work Yort! I've done my blog while I've been to school, and even though it's taken some of my spare time, it's worth it. Please!

Lizzard4567 zei

Yeah I surely gonna finish this year and then we will see